Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Update #26 (6/28/13)

This weather has completely wiped me out. We're on day two of mid 80s and it's official: I'm the biggest wimp. Well, me and Isaac. He was fussier today that he's ever ever been. He screamed for an hour on the long journey to get to my friend's baby shower, until he started choking on his screams. It was horrible. So I at least have a good excuse to hide up in the north pole now. "It's for my baby's sake!" Ha.

What else have we done?

I talked Mom into coming over to cut Ezra's hair.



We went to visit Grandpa in the hospital and bribed Ezra with a 59 cent ice cream cone.




The hot weather means lots of cool treats!


We went to the June picnic at the Hamlin's.




We cuddled with Isaac and watched some Mariner games.



Grandma painted with Ezra.




Ezra decided to use the walker.


And! best of all!!! We went on a date! With Isaac, sure, but still! It totally counts. And it was oh so needed.



Exhausting, isn't it? We had such a busy week.


Seth has been working a lot this week. He left for work at 7am this morning and he just texted me that he won't be home tonight til midnight. He had a record number of jobs this week (it's the end of the month... and summer). And he even has two jobs on Sunday! That was the only way he could make this week happen. And in this heat! I wish I could go meet him and take him frozen gatorade or something, but that's totally impractical.

No comments:

Post a Comment