Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Update #23 (6/7/13)

Seth comes home tomorrow. A week without him went really quick. And it was a good week. The hardest part about it was Ezra's refusal to sleep, but that's ALWAYS the problem. This week has just been especially bad. Four days in a row he's been up before 6am, two of those early mornings starting at 4:30am. Oh, and no naps. Well, surely he's falling asleep by 7 or 8pm, you say? No. Try 10pm, at the earliest.

Thankfully he's not showing adverse signs of this sleep deprivation... but I am...

We did have a lot of fun this week.

On Saturday we saw Seth off to Sacred Road.



On Sunday we drove up to see Grandpa in the hospital.


Allison and Sarah spent the night Monday night and we walked down to the park at the end of Veterans' Drive, we did some sewing, we did some baking, and we did a lot of cuddling Isaac and playing with Ezra.








On Wednesday, the boys and Mom and I went on a history walk with Downtown on the Go. It wasn't well done, sadly. I felt like I could have done a better job, despite it being three years since I've done any studying,,, it just depends who leads the walk - sometimes they're amazing! But it was good exercise.



Then we went to the splash park. It was 80!



Hannah came over on Thursday and painted with Ezra.




And on Friday, my sleep deprivation headache drove us to my parents' house to spend the night. Ezra did a good deal of gardening with Grandma while I napped.





No comments:

Post a Comment