Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Update #25 (6/21/13)

Whew, this week went fast!

Mom, Dad, Emily, the boys and I went up to Shoreline on Saturday for Rachel's graduation party. Ezra even got to hold a turtle!










And on Sunday we celebrated Father's Day and had a surprise graduation party for Mom.



Monday and Tuesday I stayed home alone with the boys all day. Seth worked three jobs on both days, so he barely saw the boys in the morning and I think both nights they were asleep by the time he got home.

On Wednesday, I talked Mom, Dad, Seth and the boys into going to Downtown on the Go's Museum walk, lead by Mayor Strickland. Of all the walks, I probably know the museums/info about the museums, the best, but I was excited to meet and hear Mayor Strickland speak. This walk was infinitely better than the last walk too.


I got some cuddles in with my happy little baby too.


And some dress up fun with my happy big boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment