Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Update #34 (8/23/13)

A week's recap in photographs:

Saturday: my parents had a garage sale. We didn't mean to be there for it, but we were for a few hours.

Early morning set up.
Ezra helped paint a sign.
Then decided to chase me to paint me.
The glee on his face vs. getting painted? Difficult decision.
Though blurry and cut off, this is now one of my favorite photos.


Sunday: was the last summer church picnic (and talent show).








And then Hannah and Andrew came over to my parents' house to swim and eat and play.









Poor baby wants solid foods so badly, but all I've given him are cobs and rinds.

Monday and Tuesday: the boys and I hung out at the house and Seth worked long days.




Wednesday: Sarah and Allison met us at my parents' house to swim and go on a walk "through the woods" around the school.











Thursday: Drew and Darya hung out with us at my parents' for most of the day while their parents went back to work.



Friday: we stayed home and worked on some cleaning and organization projects and got in some cuddling time. And had a "date".

No comments:

Post a Comment