Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Update #32 (8/9/13)

Things were really hard this week too, but a different sort of hard.

I taught a sewing camp at the studio with Mom and Emily, so except for Monday, I was there from at least 8:30am to 4:30pm every day. Since Seth hardly had any work scheduled for the week (grr, website we advertise with!) he got kid duty. I don't think he's ever had both boys on his own before. Certainly not for such long stretches of time! But halfway through the week he got reinstated on the website and then SLAMMED with work, so Dad took Ezra and I kept Isaac with me (in the Ergo).

Consequently, the house is a MESS and I will probably spend all weekend deep cleaning.

Today Ezra scraped his face on our cement stairs. It looks awful, poor guy. He was wearing a really long dress and heels and tripped going down the stairs. That was the context? I hate it when he gets hurt and I wasn't even home when it happened. Of course, if I had been he would have cried harder, so...

Isaac is FAT. Wow. He has the chunkiest thigh rolls ever. (Ok, ok, Ezra was emaciated in comparison. Isaac's hardly fat. He's still smaller than most babies his age. WHICH IS ALMOST FIVE MONTHS!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment