Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Update #33 (8/16/13)

We went to a Mariner's game this week!

Not just any old Mariner's game though.

KEN GRIFFEY JR'S MARINER'S HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY!

All summer long I've wanted to go to this game. (Well, actually, it was announced in January, so since then.) I should have just bought tickets myself, but I was kind of waiting for Seth to commit... and then this past month we were traveling and so preoccupied with work stuff. So Saturday morning I just decided to go to the game with or without Seth, with or without the boys, and hopped on Craigslist to find tickets.

I actually found great tickets for a reasonable price and it turned out that Seth was willing and able to go too. We didn't take Ezra, though. I felt so bad for not taking him to this historic event... but we couldn't have watched the ceremony with him, or the game. The game itself was terrible. I mean, the M's are terrible right now. But this was one of their worst games lately. But the ceremony was amazing. And every break between innings/pitchers had highlight clips. It was awesome. Also, did you know that Safeco has a nursing room? They do! It was pretty nice. Comfy chairs and a big TV. It was also packed (but it was a sell out game).



I love this jacket!




Ezra has always said "cudi" for "cutie" so we call the boys "cudi baby" and "cudi kid"...
I took the boys to the ERC play date, and then to the Steilacoom Farmer's Market and concert in the park and he admired everyone's dresses and sparkles. But he made me a bracelet at a booth with activities for kids! It was SO sweet. He was so excited for me to wear it. Mom and Dad came to meet us for the concert, but it got rained out!







Ezra's been making lots of weird faces lately when the camera comes out... 




This weekend looks to be pretty low key, which sounds great.

Especially with this cutie:


No comments:

Post a Comment