Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Update #22 (5/31/13)

Ezra's FINALLY done teething. Hallelujah. This was definitely the worst pain he's dealt with and therefore the worst behavior we've dealt with. That was probably the worst of it - determining when to
punish him and when not to. Not that he has a free pass to be naughty when he's teething, but you could obviously see the progression: he'd start sobbing and holding his cheeks and say "hurts Mommy! kiss it? hurts!" and then after a half hour of crying he'd start crying/screaming in more of a mean and grumpy way and then after that he'd start flailing and/or hitting. It was pretty horrible on Saturday
and Monday especially. He gave me false hope on Sunday that he was recovering. And this whole time I kept telling myself that these were his last two teeth. But. This morning I saw two random molars up top that haven't come through. AGH! Teething is the worst.
On top of that I've been working 40+ hours last week and last week, as has Seth, so Ezra's come to work with me fussy (Thursday and Tuesday) or he's been foisted on my poor Dad. This Saturday Seth leaves for Sacred Road for a week. Eeek! But I'm not working at all (ha, that's what I said about this week though).

Now that Ezra's feeling better, he had to make up for the lack of attention he bestowed on Isaac all week by tickling him at every opportunity today.

No comments:

Post a Comment