Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Update #19 (5/10/13)

Agh. It's been in the eighties here and I want to move to Alaska.

That's about all I can remember about this week.



I finally convinced Ezra to wear shorts because his swim shorts have octopi on them... (He'd beg so politely "no shorts, Mommy! PLEASE! no shorts please; wear pants!")

It was of course Ezra's birthday on Monday (but we celebrated on Sunday).

Isaac has a diaper rash, ugh. He immediately reacted to a new brand of diapers. But he's such an easy angel baby. I feel so blessed. He and I went on a walk and read-in-the-park date at Wright Park (on Ezra's birthday, oops) this week, which was sweet, since we don't spend as much intentional time together.


Oh! And of course! The highlight of the week, according to Ezra was visiting Allison and Sarah!


I guess we really did do more this week than roast in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment