Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Update #20 (5/17/13)

This week two of my friends from high school, Charissa and Hilary (along with their respective unborn son and six month old daughter), came over to visit.

They've actually known Seth longer than they've known me (he went to Covenant with them freshman year and I didn't join them until sophomore year), but of course, no one ever expected Seth and I to marry and have children. So they exclaimed a few times how odd it was to watch Seth's expressions on my face. I of course don't notice this so much. I'm just used to it, I suppose. And I don't necessarily think Ezra and Isaac look like Seth and I as much as everyone else does.


Ezra has been cracking us up lately, because he is so into high heels! He walks so well in them! And anywhere we go he notices shoes. At my parents' house he can usually find a pair or two thanks to his aunts. Like this pair of Emily's sparkly heels:








No comments:

Post a Comment