Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day? I kinda forgot about it... But we were in Walgreen's the other day (that's our form of a hot date without Ezra: buying Tums at Walgreen's) and Seth led me to the pink and red aisle and said, "look" and asked what I'm getting him. When I rolled my eyes he said, "you know we are a couple, right? That means we're supposed to be romantic."

Oops. Good thing he was just teasing.

I guess we did celebrate though? Seth and I had the evening together without Ezra. We watched The Trouble with The Curve, about a baseball scout (Clint Eastwood, with Amy Adams).

Earlier in the day he took Ezra to the Children's Museum, while I was at Open Arts, and then surprised me by arranging babysitting with David! We dropped Ezra off at my parents' and came home and cleaned the house. Oh yeah, that's how we celebrate. (But seriously, does he know me or what?) and cuddled and ate one of the enchiladas I made with Hilary the other day. (Freezer meals? Best. Thing. Ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment