Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Update #7 (2/15/13)

I'm 35 weeks pregnant now. Isn't that crazy? Another month and a half or so to go. My Babycenter.com email on Tuesday said that "Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. " Yeah right. This baby is RIDICULOUSLY active. And it scares me because Ezra wasn't that active in utero... and he's crazy now. So will this baby be even more crazy?

Ezra is so much work and it exhausts me, physically and emotionally and mentally. So when Seth came home finally I burst into tears. That may or may not have been his motivation in giving me a break tonight... I feel so guilty making Seth and my family help with Ezra so much but I simply cannot do it myself. I'm finally realizing that this week... And yet he is so sweet and smart and I love him more than I thought was possible. I just need to get this baby out so I can regain some energy.

Ezra totally knows his numbers, 1-9 and "o" (instead of zero) and he knows at least 10-15 letters and he remembers stuff better than I do. Seriously, I wish he'd forget or not notice some of the stuff he sees and hears. He cracks us up constantly with his expressions and the things he says. And his singing! He knows "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Mr. Sun" and I can't even remember what else. And he never stops talking up. Or wanting my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment