Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bangs!

So. This is a pretty big deal. My entire "adult" life I've basically had the same hair cut. Long, with a few layers, but nothing else. The biggest change? Three or four years ago I started parting my hair on my left side! not down the middle!?!

This was definitely only motivated because my hair falls out by the handful after a pregnancy. I get very noticeable bald spots above my forehead, on my temples. Then once it finally starts to grow in, it's short and stubby and sticks out... so, this time around I decided anything would be better than that.

I don't hate it. But I don't know that I love it. It's so different that I don't know how to think about it.

Before:

After:

Gratuitous:

Update: For an explanation of why hair falls out post-partum, I thought this article was the most concise and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment