Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Update #14 (4/10/15)

Isaac received a Batman and Joker Duplo set for his birthday, which he plays with all the time. But his brother also found the figures this week and decided to make sure the Joker couldn't make any mischief.


We had a pretty low key Easter Sunday. The boys wore their new matching shirts, but I hardly got any good photos. Hannah captured this shot, however:


Dad and I spent a lot of money and went to opening day at Safeco Field. We had great seats and watched a great game.


And this amazing moment happened this week:


I love, love, love watching the boys interact with Seth. It's the sweetest thing to me.

We're actually already in California, but I'm going to just wait til we get home and write up a big recap instead of splitting it into these weekly update posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment