Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Update #41 (10/11/13)

Seth and I went paintballing.

The Seahawks experienced their first loss.

Poor Isaac had a 102* fever this week and is cutting new teeth. But he also started standing! What a active and mobile baby! (It's getting harder to call him baby, since he's moving around all the time). He's starting to follow me from room to room, goofball. He can crawl oh so fast!


Ezra made me cry by yet again convicting me with his understanding and example and fierce attachment to me.

We're gradually seeing the "light at the end of the tunnel" as far as Ezra's intense separation anxiety. He did pretty well in Sunday School and at BSF this week. So many people are praying for him now and it's obvious those prayers are effective.

One night this week the boys went to bed relatively early (for them) and instead of going to sleep early ourselves, Seth and I tried to watch a movie together. Big date night, ha ha. Of course, Seth quickly fell asleep and I fell asleep during the impassioned speech that is what, according to Seth, makes the movie worth watching. But hey, we tried, right? That's noteworthy.

Ezra and I made "letter cookies" this week too, which were definitely a hit and probably worth the big mess.




And then we went up to Shoreline to celebrate my Grandma's birthday and meet a new cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment