Friday, March 16, 2012

BFF Trip to Vancouver

My attendance at Covenant High School was instrumental to my life in many ways: spiritually, academically, and relationally. Not only did I marry one of my classmates, but I also met several girls there who have become my nearest and dearest friends.

Though Hilary still lives in Tacoma, and I get to see her most, Ali moved to Moscow, ID, and Charissa moved to Vancouver, WA. So when Ali came to Tacoma for two weeks, we hurriedly planned a trip down to Vancouver for the weekend.

Hilary, Ali and Sam and Ezra and I drove down to Vancouver Friday morning, and we hung out at Charissa's and went to lunch, and then Ezra and I took the train back to Tacoma in order to fulfill some previous obligations (but Hilary and Ali and Sam spent the night). Though a quick trip (especially for Ezra and I), it was wonderful to spend time with my friends, and for Ezra to spend time with his BFF, Sam.





















No comments:

Post a Comment