Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Update #15 (4/12/13)

I've been having pretty intense headaches this week. Tuesday night I went to bed and didn't get up until Wednesday night for a little bit (until it was time for bed again!). I guess I must have freaked Seth out (because he had to bring me aspirin twice through the night and I was crying 'cuz it hurt so bad) because when I finally woke up Wednesday he had arranged for Ruth to come spend the day with me so I wouldn't be alone. He cares for me so tenderly!

Then Thursday was better, probably because he was home all day. Today wasn't great... I was feeling so overwhelmed, trying to keep the boys content and still deal with a throbbing headache. And then, suddenly, Seth got home two hours earlier than expected! That never ever happens! I don't know what it is. This sort of thing hasn't ever happened to me before. I definitely never get enough sleep, but could that really be the problem? [Edit: oh yes, it was definitely the problem! And still is if I don't get enough sleep!]

Isaac is one month old today, though. And he's just about as sweet a baby as can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment